Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
0.91″ White OLED display with I2C two wire interface for use with Arduino, Raspberry Pi and other similar MCU’sWhat is OLED?OLED (Organic Light-Emitting Diode) is a self light-emitting technology composed of a thin, multi-layered organic film placed between an anode and cathode. In contrast to LCD technology, OLED does not require a backlight and therefore has much lower power usage. OLED possesses high application potential for virtually all types of displays and is regarded as the ultimate technology for the next generation of flat-panel displays.
- Self-emitting light, does not need a back light High luminosity
- Lightweight and thin
- Capable of wide viewing angles
- Low operating voltage and power consumption
- Quick response
- Wide range of operating temperatures (-40c to 85c)
- Interface : I2C
- Resolution: 128 x 32
- Color: White
- Driver IC: SSD1306
- Arduino Library: by Adafruit SSD1306 library and U8g2 library
- Raspberry Pi Library : WiringPi
- Wiring Pi Pin Description:
- GND: Power Ground
- VCC: Power + (DC 3.3 ~5v)
- SCK: Clock Line
- SDA: Data Line
1 x 0.91” 128×32 IIC I2C White OLED Display
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.