Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
– Real-time clock (RTC) counts seconds, minutes, hours, date of the month, month, day of the week, and year with leap-year compensation valid up to 2100
– 56-byte, battery-backed, nonvolatile (NV) RAM for data storage
– Two-wire serial interface
– Programmable squarewave output signal
– Automatic power-fail detect and switch circuitry
– Consumes less than 500nA in battery backup mode with oscillator running
– Optional industrial temperature range: 40°C to +85°C
– Available in 8-pin DIP or SOIC
– Underwriters Laboratory (UL) recognized
10PCS DS1307 DS1307N DIP-8 RTC SERIAL 512K I2C Real-Time Clock
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.