1. Can be used for detecting the sound intensity of ambient.
2. Adjustable sensitivity (adjusted by the blue digital potentiometers)
3. Operating voltage 3.3V-5V
4 Output form: Digital switching outputs ( 0 and 1 high and low Level)
5. Easy installation with bolt hole
6. Small PCB Size : 3.2cm * 1.7cm
NOTE: This sensor can identify the presence or absence of sound ( according to the vibration principle ), but can not recognize the volume of the sound and the frequency of sound.
- Sound module is sensitive to the environment, generally to be used to detect the intensity of the ambient sound.
- If the module can not reach to the threshold set in the environment of sound, OUT output high level. When the ambient sound level exceeds the set threshold, the module OUT output low level;
- The digital output OUT on the small plates can be directly connected to the micro-controller, detecting the sound environment via the micro-controller detecting high and low level.
- The digital output OUT on the small plates can directly drive relay module, which works as a voice-activated switch.
Module wiring instructions:
- VCC external connect to 3.3V-5V voltage ( can be directly connected to 5v and 3.3v MCU MCU )
- GND to be connected to GND
- OUT: Switch output interfaces ( 0 and 1 )
2 x Microphone Sensor High Sensitivity Sound Detection Sensor Module For Arduino