BMP280 is a high precision, small size, ultra-low power pressure sensor can be used in mobile devices.
Its performance, the lowest absolute accuracy up to 0.2Pa, and low power consumption, only 2.7μA.
BMP280 uses a powerful 8-pin ceramic leadless chip carrier (LCC) ultra-thin package.
This device can be SPI connected and also I2C connected.
This does not use a 5V power supply, so you’ll need to run it from the 3.3V pin on your Arduino.
1. Pressure range: 300 ~ 1100hPa (altitude 9000 m ~ -500 m);
2. Power supply voltage: 1.71V ~ 3.6V;
3. LCC8 Package: Lead-free ceramic carrier package (LCC);
4. Size: 1.5cm × 1.15cm;
5. Low power consumption: 2.7μA;
6. High precision: a low-power mode, the resolution of 0.06hPa (0.5 meters);
7. The high linearity mode at a resolution of 0.2Pa (1.7 cm);
8. The temperature output;
9. I2C Interface, SPI interfaces;
10. Temperature compensation;
11. No external clock circuit required
1pcs BMP280 High Precision Atmospheric Pressure Sensor