Motor shield for ESP-12E Introduction:
This is the first motor shield for ESP8266 based on ESP-12E.
- Name: ESP-12E motor shield;
- using ESP-12 DEV KIT development shield module;
- extend the output ports for ESP-12 DEVKIT: SPI, UART, GPIO, AI and 3.3V power interface;
- extend 2-ways motor, then can directly drive 2-ways motor;
- design a power switch;
- driven chip: L293D;
- voltage for motor: 4.5V-36V;
- voltage for ESP control board: 4.5V-9V;
This board uses a Silicon Labs CP2102 USB to serial converter IC.
You can download the USB drivers from here: https://www.silabs.com/products/mcu/Pages/USBtoUARTBridgeVCPDrivers.aspx