Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
This MQ-2 smoke and gas detector is used to detect smoke and combustible gases including hydrogen, methane, butane, alcohol and liquid propane gas (LPG). Suitable for home and industrial use, it has fast response and recovery characteristics, a long life and reliable stability.
MQ-2 gas sensor sensitive material used in the clean air low conductivity tin oxide (SnO2). When there is the environment in which the combustible gas sensor, conductivity sensor with increasing concentration of combustible gases in air increases. Using a simple circuit to convert the change in conductivity of the gas concentration corresponding to the output signal.
MQ-2 gas sensor high on gas, propane, hydrogen sensitivity of detection of natural gas and other flammable vapors are also very good. This sensor can detect a variety of flammable gas, is a low-cost sensors for a variety of applications.
The module features dual signal outputs: An analog output (0V to ~5V), the higher the gas or smoke concentration, the higher the voltage, and a digital TTL level output to signal the presence or absence of gas. The TTL threshold is adjustable with the onboard potentiometer.
- Detector Type: ZYMQ – 2 Gas Sensor
- Chip: LM393, ZYMQ-2 gas sensors
- Detectable concentration: 300-10000 ppm (flammable gas)
- Operating voltage: 5 Volts DC (VCC Pin)
- Dual signal output (analog (AO pin) and TTL (DO pin) level output)
- TTL output signal is normally low, goes high when gas is detected. Threshold is adjusted with the onboard potentiometer
- 0 ~ 5V analog output voltage, the higher the concentration, the higher the voltage
- Indicator LEDs
- DO (Digital Output On)
- Dimensions (approximate): 32mm x 20mm x 27mm LxWxH (1.25 x 0.8 x 1.1 inches)
- Weight: 7 grams
- Detection of gas: smoke combustible gases, fumes
1 X MQ-2 Smoke and Combustible Gas Sensor Detector Module
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.