1. Input voltage range: 4-40 v (40 v to limit the highest voltage).
2. Output voltage range:1.25V - 37V (decompression mode, input output must be greater than 2 V above).
3. Output current: 2 A continuous output.
4. Output power: the maximum 15 w.
5 .Ripple frequency: 150 KHZ.
6. Grain wave peak: 100 mv.
7. Voltmeter precision: ± 5 .
8. Static power: 20 ma (and input voltage output voltage and digital tube color is closely related to the actual current will exist deviation).
9. Weight: 33g.
10. With voltage display function, the displayed accuracy is ± 0.05V, range is 0 - 40V.( Note: in order to voltage display more accurate, please ensure that the input voltage is higher than 4V) .
11. Button to switch measurement of the input or output voltage,and LED indicates the current measurement of the input or output voltage;The nixie tube can be turned off by another button.Mentioned in these states are able to be memorized, is not lost even if the power is disconnected.
12. Continuously adjustable output voltage range of 1.25V -37V, 4-40V input voltage range.The input voltage is at least high than the output voltage of 1.5V.
13. High efficiency,150 kHz fixed frequency internal oscillator.
14. Guaranteed 3A output load current.
16. Thermal shutdown and current limit protection.
17. IN + : input positive/IN - : input negative.
18. OUT + : output positive/OUT - : output negative.
1 x LM2596 Step-Down DC-DC 40V / 2A Voltage Buck Converter Adjustable LED Display
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.