Functions and features :
- Material: Plastic and Metal
- Mini ST-LINK / V2, fully consistent with the official functions , support for automatic upgrades, support the full range of STM32 SWD and the full range of STM8 SWIM download and debug.
- Our ST-LINK V2 eight POINT :
- 1 , the use of aluminum U-shell inside the motherboard , easy to carry , safe and reliable !
- 2 , interface definition directly in the shell marked , clear, convenient and practical !
- 3, 5 V, 3.3V same time offer , so you SPIDERS 5V and 3.3V target board
- 4 , shell characters using laser engraving, never fade off ! Permanent clarity !
- 5, the internal motherboard with 500MA resettable fuse , completely protect your expensive computer motherboard !
- 6 , red and blue color LED indicator , allowing you to always observe ST-LINK V2 working condition !
- 7 , distribution 4 with DuPont line, so you can easily deal with different target board line order !
- 8 , use anti -static packaging bags , automatic sealing machine sealed packaging, safe and reliable, electrostatic afraid , not afraid of water !
- 1, support the full range of STM32 SWD debugging interface , a simple 4 -wire interface ( including power ) , fast , stable ;
- interface definition housing directly marked ! Do not need to read the manual !
- 2, support the full range of STM8 SWIM download debugging ( common development environments such as IAR, STVD etc. are supported ) ;
- supported software versions as follows :
- ① ST-LINK Utility 2.0 and 4.2.1 above
- ② STVD and above
- ③ STVP 3.2.3 and above
- ④ IAR EWARM V6.20 and above
- ⑤ IAR EWSTM8 V1.30 and above
- ⑥ KEIL RVMDK V4.21 and above
- 3 , support for automatic firmware upgrades to ensure follow-up support ST products . The factory firmware has been upgraded to the latest V2.J17.S4;
- 4 , increase the 5V power output, the output I / O ports are protected afraid of operational errors caused by ST-LINK V2 damage !
- 5 , the interface easy to use copper gilded horns seat pitch of 2.54 , with 20CM DuPont line, the line can respond to
different target sequence , flexible wiring ;
- 6 , the use of U disk aluminum housing protects the motherboard, easy to carry, is not afraid of static electricity , afraid to fall, throw or touch .
1 x Mini ST-Link V2 Stlink Emulator Downloader Programming STM8 STM32 w/ Metal Shell - Random Color
1 x 20 CM debugging DuPont line
Technical support is NOT included
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.