PAM8610 15Wx2 12V Dual Channel Stereo Class D Audio Amplifier Board Module
This mini digital stereo audio amplifier board uses a PAM8610 Class D stereo audio amplifier IC with high power output up to 2X15W into 4 Ohms and 10W into 8 Ohms. It offers low THD+N, allowing it to achieve high-quality sound reproduction, all in a compact form factor. It can operate from a 6V to 15V power supply or batteries.
It can be used in any DIY design requiring a miniature audio amplifier, especially portable and mobile applications operating on battery power.
- Amplifier IC: PAM8610
- Working Voltage: 6V-15V DC
- Recommended Voltage: 12V DC @ 2-3A
- Output Power: 10Wx2 @ 8 Ohm; 15Wx2 @ 4 Ohm – Higher output power or high ambient temperature may require a heat sink (not included)
- Channels: Stereo
- Working Mode: Class D (PWM modulation)
- Signal-noise Ratio: 90%
- Input impedance: 15K
- Output Impedance: 4-8 Ohm
- Frequency Response Range: 20Hz-22KHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD+N) @ 5W / 1KHz / 8Ohm: <0.1%
- Connectors: 2.54mm pins
- Board Size: 28 x 22 x 2.5mm
- Bluetooth Stereo Audio hands free / headsets
- Robots that speak or generate sounds
- Portable Speakers & DIY Boomboxes
- LCD Monitors / TV Projectors
- Arduino or Raspberry Pi DIY Audio Projects
- The input DC power supply voltage limit is 15V, do not exceed.
- 4-8 Ohm speakers recommended.
- Left and right channel “negative” connections should not be connected together, otherwise it may damage the module. Speakers (load) should be connected before power is applied to the module. Do not short the module’s outputs.
- Ensure wiring is correct and input voltage does not exceed 15V before applying power.
- 1x PAM8610 Digital Audio Amplifier Board
- Technical support is NOT included in this auction
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.